Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mini OOTD #2: Thesis Adventures

     One of my sisters is writing her thesis for her senior year in college. As part of her research, she does store oculars on the brand she is researching about. This involves mall hoping to different parts of Metro Manila. To help her and her groupmates, I have been driving them around for the past two weekends. It's a very tiring errand because it takes a whole day but who am I to complain? I do get to window shop if the time permts me to. This weekend we went to SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, Robinsons Galleria and Greenhills shopping center. :)

     When we were at Shang, I asked one of my sisters to take a photo of me at one of the mall's new wings. As you can see in the background a lot of the stores are still on-going renovations. I haven't been to this particular mall for such a long time. The last time I set foot on this very location was back in college when i was also in the process of writing my own thesis. :) 

            (Dress- Topshop, coverup-gifted, sandals- Solemate, bag- Coach)

     Thesis writing is time consuming, money exhausting, and mentally draining. But I will never forget the feeling of accomplishment once I've submitted that book-bound copy made from sweat and tears. Good luck to everyone finishing their thesis papers! 

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment