Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mini OOTD #1


     I want to make this mini outfit of the day post on my blog sort of a random thing. :) To start off, this is just some random day. I have this love-hate relationship with white clothing. First, it makes me look fat. Second, It's so prone to stains. That's why I'm not exactly fond of the color. 

     Why am I wearing a white dress in the photo, you ask? Well, I found this dress at the Supersale Bazaar last July and thought to myself, why not since it was made of pretty lace and it was only 350 pesos. So, yeah I took the plunge. :) I lost some weight during the time this picture was taken because I just recovered from sickness and It doesn't look too bad on my extra-sexy self if I say so myself. I kid! But really, didn't exactly add a few pounds on me. I just paired it with some brown sandals from Solemate and a necklace, et voila! I am ready for lunch. :)

     Here is a more detailed outfit shot: 

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment