Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Princess of Random

     Consistency. That's something I lack. If you've gone through this whole blog and read the few articles I've posted on here, you'll see that I'm VERY inconsistent. I post whatever floats my boat. Haha. Since yesterday, after attending the Digital Influencer Bootcamp conducted by THE Janette Toral, held at the Kalayaan Center in Pasig City, I could not help but over think the purpose of this blog. Number one, it's titled the Girl in the Floral Dress. I hardly wear florals anymore. I was dubbed with the title because of this one summer when all I fancied was anything printed in floral, thus where the title of my blog was coined. Number two, I'm in a constant changing phase. One day I like pants, the next I'm into skirts or dresses. I should have named this blog "Girl in a dress" instead. But that sounds too funny. Haha. Boy, do I crack myself up. Excuse me. One that has remained constant is that I am forever in love with fashion and beauty. I may not be the most stylish person you'll encounter but I keep an eye on the latest trends out there whether I try it myself or not. My personal style is comfortable, and for a few months now, I love injecting it with my own definition of class. I feel like as my age progresses, so does my clothing choices. It is true that you can only wear a certain style for a certain span of time. Save, of course those gorgeous ladies (ahem, Hollywood) who don't look their age. I mean, I don't expect my grand mother to wear a bandage dress ala Kim Kardashian or Beyonce. Get my drift? So from now on, I dub myself "Princess of Random." That's just me, my personality. I'm totally random. I'll post random things on here that are of course, related to fashion & beauty and tidbits of other things from here and there. :)

     So, for my next order of randomness, I give you my outfit last Sabbath day during Father's day. :) You might ask me, why in the world are you wearing heels just to attend a Sunday service at church? Well, it's because I can and because I want to! Besides, Sunday is the few times I get to wear heels in a week. You see, I'm not the most graceful person in the whole world. I trip even with my own two feet. :P





     Outfit details: tank top - Forever 21; skirt - Liberte (Robinson's Dept. Store); cover-up - gifted; heels - People are People

Love lots,
Maple (the Princess of Random. Hihi.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Maple. Look at those heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Janette! Thank you for dropping by! I'm so flattered!! By the way, thank you for the wonderful talk you gave us at the boot camp!

      Delete