Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Everyday Makeup Routine + I Made A Youtube Video!



I made a Youtube Video!
I've always had a fascination for Youtube beauty tutorials. I've been watching them for years! I've had my channel bare for as long as I can remember. So, recently, I have mustered all the courage that I can to film my own makeup tutorial! :)

It was not easy, I tell you. I had to re-film the entire thing twice. Then, I had audio problems. My voice recording sounded so low that I can barely hear myself speaking. Nevertheless, I did my best to put out this video. I can still find a lot of areas that need improvement. I want to improve more on speaking which is ironic because I did teach English to Koreans for 2 years. Whenever I get excited, I speak fast. Also, I need to be more confident. I want this to become a learning ground for me.

I decided to start with my everday makeup look because it is very simple and natural-looking. This look is fool-proof and weather-proof because I do live in a humid country. The less product I use on my face, the better!

The entire look takes me 15 minutes, at most, on a regular basis. The longest I take is on my brows because I get in there like it's nobody's business! Haha. You might notice that I don't apply lipstick. I am not a huge lipstick wearer. To stay true to my everyday routine, I decided not to apply any. I do have a few lipsticks that I put into rotation for everyday.

Here is a list of the products I've mentioned in my video:
iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer
Nivea Sun Protect & White SPF 50
Holika Holika Petit BB Bouncing
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark (favorite)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow #2
Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black


Please let me know what you think of the video! I hope to make more in the coming weeks! I have some ideas for the next one so I hope that you keep tuned in for that! :)

What video would you like to see next?

Love,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment