Monday, March 7, 2016

Life and blog updates

Hola! I have been gone for almost 3 years! BUUTTT...here I am with a few updates. :) I wanted to go back into the groove of blogging. But first, what happened? Haha. I got LAZY. I had Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat...all of which were easier in the posting department. However, I am still as makeup addicted and window-shopping crazed as ever. Emphasis on window-shopping. I do like online shopping more, these days.

For my first order of business, I changed my blog name. :) Instead of being the "Girl in the Floral Dress," I would rather be my ever-changing self. I still wear floral dresses from time to time but, things have changed. I wear pants now! WOAH! Also, I loveeeeee a lot of different things other than fashion.

I will do my very best to write constantly. I will do reviews, travel posts, and updates.

So... WELCOME 2016. Please watch out for the things I love as of the moment.

Always,
Love,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment