Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Supersale Bazaar Outfit + News!

     Hey there! Before anything else, I'd like to share with you what I wore during the Supersale Bazaar held at the World Trade Center on July 13-15, 2012:

Dress-Forever 21; Cardigan-SM Surplus  Flats-Parisian Comfy; Belt-Landmark
     My sisters and I went on the first day since their classes ended early. :) May I just say that I enjoyed my visit to the Bazaar. There were a lot to see, clothes, accessories, food! There were a lot of eye-candy! Let me tell you, I went over-budget! The next Supersale Bazaar will be on December 1-5, 2012. I can't wait! I just hope they hold it at WTC again. :D I must save! Anyway, I wanted to show you the things I bought, but I'm having problems working with a camera. Not my cup of tea. :)) You see, my sister is the one who takes all my outfit pictures. Whenever I'm wearing anything blog worthy, she's at school! We never seem to be in the same place at the same time! I will work on this to give you better outfit photos. :)
     Last news? I am now in the process of "soul-searching", if I may put it that way. :) Nothing serious, which leads me to more time to do the things I want to do. I miss being busy but I like the place I am in right now. I leave you with that for the time being. :)
     Watch out for my little introductory video! I'm gonna work my magic on my Movie-maker once again and see how patient I am. :))

     How have you been lately? Anything new?

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment