Friday, July 27, 2012

Forever 21 MOA Opening In My Lace Pajamas

@ the Mall of Asia parking lot
with my sister, Pam
     Not literally, okay? :)) For one, I don't really wear pajamas, at all. It's just that I'm loving my new Sugaritta lace palazzo pants. They are so comfortable that it feels like I'm lounging with pajamas on! And may I just say that I got them for super cheap? I love it! Anyway, as the title states, this is what I wore to a day at the mall with my sisters. We were so curious about the Forever 21 Mall of Asia opening, that we decided to check it out. My, my, as usual, the place was packed with the brand-crazy fans. The line for the check out counter was snaking it's way through the racks and racks of clothes. I'd still have to say that my most favorite Forever 21 would have to be the one in SM Mega Mall. No matter how far it is from me (I'm from the South), I'd make the trip because it's worth it every time. :)
     But we didn't make our trip for Forever 21 though, as you may or may not know, there are crazy End of Season sales left and right. My sisters and I were most excited for Zara's marked-down sales and the Buy 1 Take 1 promo happening at Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. Sad to say, I came out empty-handed because there weren't a lot to choose from. A lot of avid fans from the brands have made their trips earlier on this season sale and emptied out the good stocks. :( What the hey, there's always next time. :) I'll just have to be prepared.
     On to my outfit. Presenting, my pajama pants. :)
Shirt- Divisoria; Palazzo pants- Sugaritta; Sandals- SM Dept. Store; Necklace- Forever 21
     I've been bargain hunting for the past few weeks and I got my hands on pretty good deals. :) You don't have to buy expensive things to look good.
     Oh, I've opened my own Lookbook account. :) If you wanna be a fan of my posts, just look me up: maplepalacio. It'll mean so much!

     Have you been to Forever 21 Mall of Asia?

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment