Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Screaming Neon

Neon colors are one of the rage these days. I'm not really one to dress up loudly, but when I came across this tulip skirt from Liberte at Robinson's department store, that was so cheap, who was I to pass it up? :)

Shirt- Forever 21; skirt- Liberte; heels- People are People; accessories- Mia Casa
I still can't believe I got a great deal for such a wonderful skirt. If you guys are wondering, I got it for only Php 550! I'm now so in love with Robinson's department store. :) I wore this outfit on a day at church. Since I was going neon, I put on my loudest, colored heels.


They went well together, don't you think? For the rest of my outfit, I just wore a simple shirt and matching black accessories to tone down the look a bit. :)


I am in love with these pieces. They are inspired jewelry from famous fashion houses. If you're like me who's on a budget, cheap, fashionable jewelries are the way to go.

Photo credits: my sister, Adelle
 Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment