Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Pink Bag

Long time noooooo BLOG! I really can't keep this thing going much but still trying. :) For a few weeks now, I've been hunting for a great concealer. I have a Mac Pro Longwear Concealer but I was not satisfied, because, for one, I hate the pump that comes with it. It dispenses too much product which can actually cover up the whole of your face. Anyway, like every cosmetic purchase I make, I did my research. There were a lot of runner-ups and guess who one? :)


Can you guess what's inside the bag?


It's the Boi-ing concealer from Benefit! I was choosing between this and TheBalm Time Balm but this was more accessible for me. Or maybe I just got lazy to locate a Beauty Bar near me. :)) Can you see that little guy on the right side? :))


It's the Nyx Concealer in a Jar. My friend, Abi, from church gave it to me because it didn't match her skin tone. That's a double win. :) I got two new concealers in two days. :)

I chose the Benefit Boi-ing because a lot of people were suggesting it to me. Also, whenever I searched for the best concealers out there, this one or the Benefit Erase Paste always came up in the list. There were a lot more great concealers out there but this is more in my price range. If only some bright mind would bring Sephora to the Philippines...:)

Here are more photos of the two concealers:

My shade is 04 Beige

I also got the 02 for the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 
The color

With Flash

Beige w/o flash

Beige with flash
 Here are a few swatches of both concealers:

with flash
What are your favorite concealers? Please let me know so I'll be able to try them out next time.

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment