Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bloggers United 2 purchases

My package from the Bloggers United 2 bazaar has finally arrived. I've used the coupon that my sister won during the event to purchase a few cosmetics/tools from the new Multiply interface.
NYX Round Lipsticks
I got these from Digital Traincase. Here's a few swatches of the shades I got.


I also did a comparison between these shades and a couple of shades that I already owned.

Lastly, I also got a Charm Vegan Collection: Shading Brush. I've been eyeing this vegan collection from Charm for a few weeks now. I think I'll get myself a set for the Holidays. :) Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of the brush.

I love the new Multiply interface. All you need to do is to search for the item you want to purchase then, click "Buy." Then, it's just a smooth process from there. Payment is also easy. You can pay using credit cards, through bank deposits or G-cash. Internet shopping is crazy nowadays! It's so easy, you don't even have to go out. All you have to do is search online. :) I've also ordered a few more items from Multiply and I'm waiting for them to arrive.

Were you able to attend the bazaar? Have you tried the new Multiply Interface? If you'd like to avoid the crazy traffic and all the hassle of Christmas shopping, internet shopping is one way to go. :)

Love lots,
Maple 

No comments:

Post a Comment