Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wearing my Floral Dress in Hong Kong

As I've mentioned in my last post, I will be going abroad for a short vacation. The spot? Hong Kong. This weekend I flew out of the country and into one of the top shopping capitals of the world. I took this little adventure with my closest college friends. It was a new thing for me to travel abroad and it has always been a dream of mine. I'm hoping that this is the start of a VERY long relationship with my passport. :)
Flew via Hong Kong express
The weather was lovely in Hong Kong, just cold enough to wear things that I can't normally wear on a daily basis back home. I would just like to share with you what I have worn during my stay in Hong Kong.

Tank top, faux leather jacket and beret- Forever 21; skirt- People are People; boots- Tiffany (Hong Kong)
My friends and I just had to wear boots. We were inspired by the street fashion in Hong Kong. I must say that almost all of the girls walking the streets were worthy of second looks. They were all so cute! I've never owned a pair of tall boots in my life, but here's the start of something new. :D

Changed into a dress for a night of partying


back at out hotel
For our second day, we went out shopping in the morning then to Hong Kong Disney land later in the afternoon.
sweater and dress from Forever 21

I exchanged my sweater for a long sleeved top from Cotton On just to suit the weather in the theme park



with my friend Camille, rocking our boots. :D
For our last day, I wore a dress from Cotton On that I got the day before. Camille and I just went around Hong Kong by ourselves and shopped some more before we went home that night.

Dress- Cotton On; Cardigan- Forever 21
At the airport waiting for my other friends to arrive. I was manning the baggage.

meet my seat partner on the plane: Marie!
And that concludes my outfit posts in Hong Kong. I wish to come back there soon. But for now, I'm dreaming of Bangkok. Do I sense more shopping? Hell yeah!

Love lots,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment